Digital Content Manager
Working location : Hybrid
Bored to feel a number ? Then apply here to have a direct impact on the company growth.. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid written skills in English & French. An extra language (Dutch, Spanish, German) is a true plus.
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the organization's website.
- Working closely with the founders to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website/LinkedIn/YouTube/e-campaigns throughout the year (blogs, whitepapers, etc.)
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimized copy.
- Targeting keywords set by the Marketing Team and basing articles around them.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Assisting the CEO with ad-hoc copy-writing.
- Re-purposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Creation of entertaining and informative video content for the website.
- Working alongside with social medias to create content for the different social media channels (LinkedIn groups, Fin-tech Ecosystem, etc.)
- Updating all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories.
- Training internally on how to use the website content management system (i.e: ODOO)
- Assist the Marketing Team organizing roadshow
- Master Degree educated ideally from an English, marketing or Journalism related degree. Additional language is a must : French, Dutch, Spanish, or any)
- At least 3 years B2B marketing experience.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter would be an advantage.
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Ad-words experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.