Full Stack Engineer
Govrn, an innovative board management software company, is looking for a passionate Full Stack Engineer to join our team. This is an opportunity to have a significant impact on our product, and take a leading role in shaping our technology stack and culture.
We provide a secure and efficient platform for managing sensitive information, equipping boards with the tools necessary to make informed decisions quickly and efficiently.
You will be working on a variety of interesting projects closely with our Head of Product:
- Setting up the development environment and establishing coding standards.
- Development of business applications: From building from scratch to improving existing features, you will contribute to applications that enhance board management processes.
- Frontend UI: Work on innovative UI elements using React Native and React Native Web.
- Security: Implement best practices to keep our software secure and compliant with regulations.
- Develop and test quality applications using React Native, React Native Web, and C#.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- IT Engineer Master Degree or equivalent xp
- Proficiency several languages Front and Back (.Net, React Native is a plus)
- Experience with object-oriented programming.
- Passion for development and technology.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Start-up & bootstrap thinker
Nice to Have
- Experience in contributing to open source projects.
- Experience working with sensitive information.
- .NET Core 5.x; Entity Network
- .Net Core Blazor
- React Native
What's Great in the job?
- Be a part of a great team of smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No manager, only team members.
- Have real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
- Enjoy a large scope of applications - diversity in the job means you'll never get bored.
- Work in a friendly environment where your work will count and make a real contribution to the success of the company.
What's We Offer?
- Revolutionary Impact: Join us in our mission to revolutionize board management. You'll have the opportunity to shape our product and make a significant impact.
- Collaborative Team Environment: We operate without a traditional management structure, which means you'll be part of a team that moves together, collaborates, and learns from each other. You'll have real responsibilities, but also the freedom to make decisions and contribute to our strategic direction.
- Flexible working hours and remote work options.
- Professional Development Opportunities: As a key member of our team, you'll have ample opportunities to grow and learn, with access to professional development resources and the chance to learn from the best in the industry.
- Regular team-building events and company outings.