Head of Product
Product Owner is at the center of every development cycle and that's why Govrn is looking for the "best-in-class" product owner. The product owner takes the lead in many areas of product development. One day you will need to access his deep well of market knowledge to strategize and present his vision to stakeholders. Another day you will need to roll up their developer sleeves to help the team meet their goals during a sprint.
The product owner is the point person on the product development team, using their high-level perspective to define goals and create a vision for development projects. You are responsible for communicating with stakeholders across the board, including customers, business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
You will part of the executive team and report directly to CEO.
- Turn the company product vision into reality
Incorporate feature requests into product road map
Groom and prioritize backlog
Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
Set sprint goals
Write acceptance tests
Plan releases and upgrades
Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
Analyze preferences and requests of end users
Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
Keep track of industry trends
Requirements and Skills :
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Familiarity with agile is a plus
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
Eat & Drink