Govrn is seeking a Product Designer who is dedicated to designing beautiful, useful platform level tools and experiences. We're designing a critical “next phase"" of our product, and we need world-class design expertise to ensure that we nail a continuous improvement cycle of our user experience within the application for all user types. This person should be able to function as a bridge between design and engineering. To be successful in this role, you'll need to be someone with a dedicated mindset towards making things happen. You can understand the big picture, take ownership, and tackle problems wherever they arise.
You play well with others, but you aren't afraid to stand up for what you think is right. You're diplomatic and flexible while seeing the big picture, but you also find satisfaction in making every detail right.
You will improve the performance of our business and ensure customers can buy the products they want in a way that’s right for them.
- Craft thoughtful user experiences throughout entire product site
- Be responsible for the development of features from upfront research through execution
- Steward quality and consistency
- Delivering great experiences, in partnership with the Product Owner
- Speaking to the details of the design deliverables and user stories, answering questions and resolving ambiguities
- Grooming user stories with the engineering team and identifying design-related users stories in the backlog
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital B2B platforms, or digital consulting
- Perfect written English
- Knowledge and understanding of project management principles
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Expertise with common design tools (InVision, Mixpanel, Figma or more)
- Additional languages
- Cross-platform design experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Responsive/Adaptive design experience
- A strong background in a high growth, fast paced environment
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
- Remote work or on-site
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.