Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Lead an outsourcing team of developers
Work closely with the founders and transcript vision to code
- Master Degree - Computer Science
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Expertise in .Net , Blazor, Azure
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Valid work permit for Belgium
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
Nice to have
- Team player
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Work a very nice work environment
- Collaborate with serial entrepreneurs with long years of software development
- Develop a great innovative product
- Develop AI features
- Attractive stock options plan
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.