EMEA Business Development Representative
Work : Hybrid
Are you ready to learn fast and have a direct impact on the company ? Join our amazing team of sales talents and rise to the challenge to evolve in the B2B SaaS sector ! Acquire new prospects and advise them on the best solution to buy. Negotiate with the most demanding level of software buyers like Chairman of the board, CEO, CFO, Chief Legal officer and more.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills and the ability to engage with the highest level of an organization.
Concretely, you will be in charge for the acquisition cycle, from acquiring new leads/prospects to booking a demo. Then the Account Executive (Sales) will take over from there for the closing.
You will :
- Create your own outbound marketing campaigns using the latest marketing tools , initiate contact and qualify the potential clients,
- Analyze and understand the customer needs, activities, challenges and pain points,
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities,
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails,
- Present our company to potential clients,
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services,
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients,
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market,
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives (Sales),
- Report to CEO and learn,
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Requirements & Skills :
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls),
- Track record of achieving sales quotas,
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Odoo, Sales Force),
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts),
- Understanding of sales performance metrics,
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills,
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations,
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field,
- Ability to speak with CEOs, CFOs, VP Finance, Controllers, Chairpersons at early
stage and growth businesses and ask intelligent questions,
- Genuine customer empathy,
- Organized and possess strong time management skills,
- Excellent written & verbal communication in English, French & Flemish (BE),
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment,
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment,
- A sense of urgency and persistence,
- Prior lead generation and/or sales prospecting experience is a plus but not
- Flexibility - we're a small company that moves and reacts fast
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries at the highest level
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.