Who we are
Govrn is a start-up offering an innovative software for boards of directors. They aim to simplify and enhance collaborative intelligence of boards. This intuitive platform allows board members to stay connected at all times, achieve fluid communication, and win in efficiency through different features offered.
What you will do
Analyse company profiles and identify what type of information is required at boards level
Define and populate a customized news feed for each company and act as an AAAS (analyst as a service)
Analyse this information in the perspective of topics such as ESG and cyber-security
Who you are
A master's student looking for an internship in a fast-growing and innovative start-up
You are curious and have an interest in software development and bringing new ways of working to companies
You have an analytical mindset, are autonomous, and like to take initiatives
You are fluent in French, Dutch, or English
What we offer
An opportunity to discover the world of start-ups
A flexible schedule
An amazing team
- Market researches
- Content Strategist
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Ability to be concise and well structured
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more